Thursday, October 27, 2011

Legitimate Fan!

So last night I went on omegle.com (chat roulette-esque anonymous chatting for those who are unfamiliar) as I sometimes do, to search through the piles of horny teen boys in hopes of finding a legitimate philosophical conversation/connection with a stranger. It happens. ANYway, omegle has this new function that links with your facebook and matches you with people who have similar interests (this is great for avoiding the pervy teens), and I was matched with someone who likes "Carolynn Staib." I'd never met this person before and he went on to say that he's not only read, but loved my stories. It was probably one of the more rewarding experiences of my life, and I just thought I should share. It means so much to me to know I'm heard. 

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! And I couldn't help but laugh at your description of chatroulette. lol

    ReplyDelete