Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bundy Jr. ...?

So, there's this house on my walking route. I pass it every day. A child lives there (little boy) who is nearly always outside poking at things in the grass, breaking toys or just straight up staring at me as I pass. I've always found him a tad creepy, but am also hyper-aware of the overactive tendencies of my imagination, and so dismissed it. But today as I walked past this house, there was a severed doll head by the sidewalk with its eyes gauged out. Just thought someone else should know that I live down the street from a potential future serial killer.


Sorry about the bad photo quality, I took it with my phone as I was walking past. The kid was in the yard staring at me, and I didn't want to slow down and run the risk of ending up like this little guy here. The mouth was all jacked up, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment