Friday, July 8, 2011

Fork In The Road

Friends, fans, and cherished readers,

I must woefully inform you that further chapters of VESSEL will no longer be released on this forum. Tragic, I know ::wipes tear::. For those who have read since the beginning, which wasn't all that long ago (all your support and "likes" on facebook had me releasing chapters quicker than I had first anticipated, thank you again for that), you have now read the first seventy pages of my manuscript. This is the average number of pages offered in a preview of most purchasable digital books. And as any concerned mother across this fair land might say, "no one's gonna' wanna' buy the cow if you're handin' out the milk for free..." or what have you. So I'm afraid we must now bid adieu to our new friends, Isaac, Theo, and Spencer, and hope for a time (not so far in the future) when their full story is available for you all to read to your hearts' content!

Until then, I will do what I can to continue to keep you entertained. I like to think I'm a creative gal, so stay tuned! There will surely be more ramblings, antics, and perhaps some short stories for your reading pleasure.

(All you need is) Love,
Carolynn Staib

No comments:

Post a Comment